XLS 1000 Two-channel, 350W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
Crown's XLS Series amplifiers define the standard for portable PA systems with unmatched performance, technology and affordability. Its advantageous flexibility includes multiple inputs so you can plug in anything and play anywhere, along with several system setup configurations. The integrated crossovers and switch-mode power supply produce superior sound, and Peakx™ limiters protect your speakers.
Weighing less than 12 pounds, compared to 40 pounds for its competitors, it's much easier to set up and move from show to show. Simply put, the XLS is most reliable, versatile, efficient amp available today.
- XLS High Performance, Lightweight Class D amp weighs less than 11 lbs.
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide outstanding flexibility
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon® outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel
|Sensitivity||1.4Vrms (for full rated power at 4 ohms)|
|Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz)||+ 0 dB, -1 dB|
|Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted)||>97 dB (rated as dBr to full rated 8 ohm power output)|
|Intermodulation Distortion||(60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1, from full rated output to -30 dB) <0.3%|
|Damping Factor||(8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200|
|Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz||>85 dB, >55 dB|
|Input Impedance (nominal)||20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced|
|Load Impedance||2 to 8 ohms per channel in Stereo, 4 to 8 ohms in Bridge Mono|
|AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available||(+/- 10%) 120VAC 60 Hz, 100 VAC 50/60 Hz, 220 and 240VAC 50 Hz|
|Dimensions||19" x 3.5" x 7.7" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 19.6cm)|
|Weight||8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||13.6 lbs (6.2 kg)|
|IEC Power Connector||15A|