Turbosound Inspire iP12B
1,000 Watt Powered 12" Subwoofer with Dual Amplifiers for Satellite Speakers, KLARK TEKNIK Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Turbo Control for iPhone and iPad
iPad Gen 3 with the latest IOS software is required to use the Bluetooth functionality.
- Powered 12" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 600 Watt high excursion 12" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Dual 200 Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 1,000-Watt INSPIRE iP12B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Equipped with a dedicated 600-Watt Class-D amplifier for the 12" long-excursion...
Tiny Subwoofer – Tremendous Sound
Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP12B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system. Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer...
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP12B, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies...