Allen & Heath LAPTOP KARAOKE SYSTEM
Laptop Computer Karaoke System - Allen & Heath
Karaoke Laptop Designed for Karaoke and DJ Gigs. Massive 1 Terra Byte Hard Drive, Powerful Dual Core Processing, Supports Dual Video Displays, and includes Karaoke Software and DJ Software.
MP3 CONVERSION SOFTWARE
KARAOKE BASIC SOFTWARE
- Dual-Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM Memory
- HD Graphics Card Designed for Karaoke and DJ
- Touch pad with on/off button and 2-way scroll pad
- 1 TB Solid State Hybrid SATA Hard Drive
- Memory Expandable to 8GB
- DDR3 Memory
- Specifications are subject to change due to improvements.
- 15.6" High-definition LED with Bright View technology (1366 x 768)
- Dual-display support, run PC DJ while your singers are performing to lyrics on the TV
- 1 Terabyte Solid State Hybrid Hard Drive (1024 Gig) for 200,000 song capacity " The Largest Karaoke Hard Drive on the Market"
- USB ports connectors Yes
- 1 15 pin D-sub connector for external VGA monitor
- 1 RJ-45 jack for Ethernet LAN
- 1 DC Power In jack
- 1 HDMI Port
- 1 1/8" mini-jack stereo for external speakers or headphones (line out)
- 1 1/8" mini-jack for external microphone input
- Built-in speakers
- Wireless B+G+N
- Integrated 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- 6-Cell 47WHr Lithium-Ion Battery
- Energy Star Qualified
- Dimensions: 14.72"(W) x 9.70"(D) x 1.25" (min H)/1.44"(max H)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Latest release of PCDJ Karaoke Software featuring a built-in song book creator
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit including all other Windows updates installed the week it ships
- Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash; Cyber link DVD Suite and more
- Owner's manual installed on computer
- CD with drivers and utility software
- AC Adaptor/Re charger
- Warranty - Manufacturer's one (1) year parts & labor
1 YEAR FREE TECH PC TO PC SUPPORT
- ( VALUED AT $299.00 ABSOLUTELY FREE)
- One Year FREE Tech Support
FREE VGA to RCA Converter 99.95 Value - Lets you hook up your TV with a standard RCA plug
20 Foot RCA Cable for hooking up a TV
KARAOKE MIXER ZED 10Fx
We've built a lot of mixers in the last 40+ years and we still get a huge buzz out of doing it well. It's an unbeatable feeling to know that at any time of day or night, right across the globe, there is an Allen & Heath mixer out there working hard, sounding great and making life a little easier for the person at the controls.
Back in the early 70s we were hand-building consoles in a small factory in London for elite bands like Pink Floyd and The Who. These days Allen & Heath customers are spread across almost every environment imaginable, including touring, theatres, houses of worship, nightclubs, TV and radio stations, recording studios and countless other places where great sound matters.
We are proud to design and specify all the product ranges here at our headquarters in beautiful Cornwall, UK, with manufacturing split between our UK factory and a production facility in China. Our R&D teams are dedicated to designing world-class mixing desks using cutting-edge technology, advanced techniques and highest quality components. Quality has always been our watchword and we have an exceptionally dedicated team of production employees, many of whom have been with us for many years and who take responsibility for providing our customers with excellent products.
There are plenty of companies making mixers, but we believe we've got a very special selling point: we're truly passionate about what we do and understand what our customers do. This isn't just something that gets reflected in glossy brochures, it's something you hear when you pick up the phone to us, and you hear it most of all every time you use an Allen & Heath mixer. Every console has been meticulously designed to deliver the clearest and cleanest replication of the original sound, and that sound tells you a lot about the people who created it. Listen to a bunch of engineers talking about Allen & Heath mixers and you'll probably hear words like ‘transparency’, ‘clarity’ when considering the signal path and with processing such as equalisers 'warmth', 'depth' and 'fullness' used a lot. Those characteristics don't come about by accident - we tweak, tease, experiment and compare over many months to perfect each console we design, getting the very best from every component. We only introduce a new product when we're convinced that it sounds fabulous!
Of course, having a great sound is not good enough on its own, the products also have to provide the right tools to allow artistes and engineers the creative scope to produce the results they want, be that for a band performing at a venue or a DJ producing a new mix in a nightclub. Our customers make an important contribution to our products with their feedback on how they use products and what they would like to achieve next. Together we can continue to make great audio mixing products!
MULTI PURPOSE MIXER WITH FX FOR LIVE SOUND AND RECORDING
ZED-10FX is an amazing little desk for small band mixing. It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio. It comes with configurable USB audio in/out making it easy to capture stereo recordings.
Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards. Equipped with professional XLR stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs. We've added a set of fabulous effects to give shimmering reverbs and enhance your sound.
ZED-10FX is bundled with IK Multimedia's AmpliTube X-GEAR software, giving access to superbly modelled amps and effects.
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance inputs
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 auxes
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
USB audio flexibility
Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production. The way this has been implemented on ZED is super-flexible and super-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the soundcard inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that's it! CD quality audio to and from your PC or Mac. Switches and connection through jack socket terminals provide different send/return configurations:-
- Main Mix Left + Right (Post master Level)
- Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send)
- Record Bus Left + Right (Separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
- To Playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
- To Stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
ZED-10FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilises Music with optimised slope (or Q factor) for equalising individual instruments.
ZED-10FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. Our DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialled-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing in fact, it’s just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.
ZED-10FX’s pre-amps are similar in design to our MixWizard range of mixers, but with a twist! Inputs 3 & 4 have a high impedance jack input capable of taking either a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup. These newly designed inputs have been crafted with the aim of replicating the sound of a classic guitar or instrument tube pre-amp in a combo or head amp. An extremely high input impedance ensures loading on pick-ups is minimal and a Class A FET (field effect transistor) circuit powered from 48V is employed to give the valve-like gain stage. There is a gain “Boost” switch associated with the guitar inputs which boosts gain by 26dB to cater for instruments with very low level outputs and the overdrive characteristics of the guitar inputs are very similar to a valve (tube) circuit, being asymmetric and soft. All this makes for a wonderfully natural sound to be reproduced from the instrument, full of warmth and character
As if we weren’t spoiling guitarists enough with its Class A FET high impedance preamps, the ZED-10FX comes with access to a full version of IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube X-GEAR software the first fully modular, customizable and expandable preamp and FX modelling software system. All the ingredients are there for some truly legendary guitar and bass tones.
- Provides a single host interface for Aimpltube 2, AmpliTube Fender, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal, and future ‘Powered by AmpliTube’ products.
- 3 Amp models (American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, BA-500) included.
- 3 cabinet models (4x10 Open Vintage, 4x12 closed Vintage 1, BA-500) included.
- 3 Microphone models (Condenser 414, Dynamic 57, Condenser 87) included.
- 3 Stomp effects models (Overdrive, Wah, Analog Chorus) plus Spring Reverb and Noise Gate.
- High precision tuner.
VCO + PLL
±45KHz (COMPRESS-EXPAND and AUTOMATIC-VOLUME- LIMIT CIRCUIT)
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION
<0.3% (1 KHz, A WEIGHTING)
80 – 15,000 Hz (± 3dB)
Musician; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
- UHF Band Frequencies
- 19” Rack-Mountable Receiver Including Rack-Mount-Ear Kit
- Agile Frequencies with PLL (Phase-Lock Loop) 16 Adjustable Frequencies
- Including Four Wireless Transmitters (Comprising Combinations of Handheld Microphones, Lavaliere Microphones, Headset Microphones and/or the Guitar Transmitters)
- Four Independent Balanced XLR Outputs and One Mixed Unbalanced ¼” Output
- Microcontroller (CPU) Controlled
- Automatic Synchronizing the Receiver and Transmitter Frequency through Infrared Signal
- Four Independent Volume Control Knobs (One for Each Channel)
- Integrated Antenna for Effective RF Output and High Transmission Quality
- One Power LED Indicator, Four AF Red LED Indicators, and Four RF Green LED Indicators
- Rugged Metal Rack-Mountable Receiver Chassis
- Operating Range up to 100ft
- 12VDC Power Supply
12-inch Two-Way Powered Loudspeakers
The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 34.3 lbs(15.6 kg)
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||126 dB|
|Power Rating||1000 W|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) Woofer|
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output|
|Grill||18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat|
|Height||610 mm (24.02")|
|Width||356 mm (14.02")|
|Depth||356 mm (14.02")|
|Weight Net||15.6 kg (34.39 lbs)|
19 kg (41.89 lbs)
WELCOME TO LIGHTYEARMUSIC PLEASE CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS @ 800-557-7464 MONDAY-FRIDAY 10:00AM-7:00PM SATURDAY 10:00AM-3:00PM LIGHTYEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE 24/7 1-800-557-7464 1-216-929-1022