CDi 1000 Two-channel, 500W @ 4Ω, 70V/140V Power Amplifier
Crown CDi 1000 Amplifier
Two-channel, 500W @ 4Ω, 70V/140V Power Amplifier
The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000, and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available
|Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms)||1.4V|
|Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms)||500W Stereo|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)||100 dB (A-weighted)|
|Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz)||> 500|
|Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz)||+ 0 dB, -1 dB|
|Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz||>70 dB|
|Input Impedance (nominal)||20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 19" x 12.25"|
|IEC Power Connector||15A|