CAVS PlayCDG KJ DELUXE
Karaoke Software for Windows - CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe
CAVS PlayCDG KJ DELUXE is the premier digital karaoke software that brings the power and the performance of the karaoke machine to the PC. The program plays CD, CD+G, and Super CD+G discs and the MP3+G, MCG, ZIP, AVI, MPEG, and WMV files. It also has the Background Video and Dual Screen Play features.
The Dual Screen play offers independent KJ control while the lyrics is displayed on a TV. What is done in the Control Panel is not visible on the lyrics screen providing separate access and freedom to the KJs.
With the Background Video, your favorite photos can now be shown in still frames or slide shows behind the lyrics. Surprise your friends and guests with your own captured moments.
CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe is compatible to the external hard drives or flash drives of CAVS DVD Karaoke Players such as DVD-105G USB, DVD-203G USB, or DVD-305G USB. Simply connect the external hard drive or flash drive to your PC and start the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe program to access the songs and play.
- Play CD+G disc
- Play Commercial and Homemade Super CD+G disc
- Play MP3+MCG files made by Encoder MCG program, MCG Manager program, or downloaded from Download CD+G songs
- Play MP3+CDG files made by any generic CD+G extraction programs
- Play ZIP files made with MP3+MCG or MP3+CDG
- Play Audio CDs and MP3 files
- Play Video files of AVI, MPG, MPEG, and WMV
- Dual Screen Display
- Connect to a TV for sing along lyric display
- Independent control panel to search for songs, control tempo and key, send out call message, etc.
- Background Image Display
- Use your own digital photos (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, ICO, PSD)
- Load up to 20 different images
- Edit the Image List (Add, Delete, Re-order, Random, Import, Export)
- Control display time per image
- Select an image by Stop, Next, and Previous commands
- Set Random image selection
- Key Control and Tempo Control
- Equalizer with 8-Frequency blocks and Auto-Adjustment pre-amplifier
- Voice Cancel (L, R, Stereo Channels)
- Enhanced Song List
- Add individual songs or entire folders of songs
- Display filename, title, artist and song number
- Remove selected songs or all songs
- Quick Add and Search
- Load / Save
- Print Song List
- Select Continuous / Stop Per Song Play Mode
- Newly added Play List for reserved songs
- Program songs from Song List to Play Lists
- Repeat Play
- Drag and Drop Play
- Direct Key Controls (Hot Keys)
- Enhanced Status Display (Indicators, Play Time, Song Title)
- Enhanced CPU Usage Rate Display
- Detailed Option Settings
- Pentium II or higher CPU
- Minimum 128MB RAM
- Sound card or On-board Sound Chipset
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Microsoft DirectX 7.0 or higher (download page)
- Compatible DVD RW drive.
- PlayCDG KJ Deluxe installation file is a self-extracting file that will begin to extract with a double click. After extracting, installation will begin automatically. Follow the installation instruction.
- When the installation is completed, the desktop shortcut of PlayCDG KJ Deluxe will be created. Double click the desktop shortcut to start the program.
- For the first start, PlayCDG KJ Deluxe will open the Application Registration window as below.
- If you do not wish to register now, press "Register Later" button to exit the program.
- If you are unable to connect to Internet from the PC into which you are installing the program, please write down the "My System ID" and connect to http://www.cavsusa.com/activation/KJ_deluxe.htm from any PC with Internet connection.
- To register your program now, make sure your system is connected to Internet and press "Register Now" button to go to PlayCDG KJ Deluxe Activation page at http://www.cavsusa.com/activation/KJ_deluxe.htm
- It is recommend to copy and paste both System ID and License ID in order to avoid any mistyping. Be careful not to mix-up between 0 (zero) and O, and 1 (one) and I.
- After completing the online registration, "License ID" will be sent to you via email. Input the "License ID" number into the Application Registration window above and press the "Activate Application" button.
- To ensure delivery of our email with License ID (and prevent our email from being filtered by SPAM Control of your email system), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book.
- Application Registration is now complete for your PC.