Professional Karaoke Dual-Channel UHF Wireless Microphone Systems
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System - LYM 6002U
The AWM6002U wireless system is one of the valuable wireless microphone systems with high performances. The advanced circuitry of the AWM6002U wireless microphone system provides reliable RF transmission and reception with a transmission range of 100 feet. With the exceptional RF transmission and reception, the AWM6002 system fully delivers all the reception and audio quality features that allow you to really enjoy the freedom of wireless without any of the problems.
Engineered For Dependable VHF Systems
The lym6002U system has been engineered to be dependable UHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to any professional wireless system costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
Features Configured To Be User Friendly
To suit the needs of your application demands, the selection of the transmitters to be used with the AWM6002U system includes handheld microphone transmitter, lavalier microphone transmitter, headset microphone transmitter, and/or guitar transmitter.
System Designed For Accessibility
The AWM6002U system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use. The AWM6002U system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
- UHF Band Frequencies
- Including Two Wireless Transmitters (Comprising Combinations of Handheld Microphones, Lavaliere Microphones, Headset Microphones and/or the Guitar Transmitters)
- 3.Two Independent Balanced XLR Outputs and One Mixed Unbalanced ¼” Output
- 4.Automatic Synchronizing the Receiver and Transmitter Frequency through Infrared Signal
- 5.Two Independent Volume Control Knobs (One for Each Channel)
- 6.Integrated Antenna for Effective RF Output and High Transmission Quality
- 7.One Power Red LED Indicator, Two AF Red LED Indicators, and Two RF Green LED Indicators
- 8. Rugged Metal Receiver Chassis
- 9. Operating Range up to 100ft
- 12VDC Power Supply