Acesonic DGX-220 Multi-Format Karaoke Player With 500 FREE Karaoke Songs!!
This system include:
- 1x Acesonic DGX-220 Multi-Format Karaoke Player
- 500 FREE Songs
- Remote Control
- RCA Cable
- Power Cord
- Rack Kit
The Acesonic DGX-220 Multi-Format Karaoke Player is our latest machine that brings improved design and the hottest features such as 4x CD+G-to-MP3G Converter & Digital Recording to your karaoke party. With so much versatility, this player can be used for your entire night’s entertainment.
One of the features that makes the DGX-220 Karaoke Player so unique is its ability to output live microphone analog audio through HDMI. This makes connecting to today’s modern televisions possible. Other players would require a mixer or other complicated setup to use HDMI and microphone audio together which can be both a hassle and expensive. The next powerful feature is its ability to convert CD+Gs into MP3+Gs and store them on your USB drive or SD card. This can be done very easily with the option to convert at 1x or ultra fast 4x speeds. When converting, a list will appear allowing you to check off the tracks you want to convert or you can just convert the entire disc.
With digital recording, you can record your own singing into an MP3+G file. A very convenient feature is that you can playback the last recorded song with just a push of a single button. The DGX-220 can even generate a song list with a number for all your tracks after you’ve finished converting and recording. To further improve its recording function, Acesonic built-in a large memory buffer to avoid skipping when recording and you can also record without playing a disc which is useful for recording dictations or speeches. You also have the option to record using many sources such as CDs, VCDs, CD+Gs, MP3+Gs, or AVI files (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3). The DGX-220 supports up to 5,000 songs on a USB drive or SD card. Simply plug in your storage devices and the machine will load them up faster than before since it now utilizes USB 2.0.
Much like a professional stereo receiver, all the main functions have been built into the front panel which allows you to easily control everything. You won’t need to turn on your entire sound system to listen to music because a headphone jack is built-in as well. Listen to your recordings or sample music quietly with less hassle. Multiplex and audio tracks are even easier to switch to and from as well. This can be done just by the push of the “multiplex” button. All these features are now built into a professional quality case for extra durability and long life.
- Digital Recording – This totally independent feature can record your speeches or dictations without needing to have a disc playing. You can also record singing along with audio and lyrics essentially creating an MP3G with you leading the vocals! Playback recordings with a push a button and easily see if your timing is in sync with the words on screen. Great for practice. Great for sharing.
- Professional mixer – Built-in professional mixer greatly improves sound quality
- Full MP3G Support – With MP3G becoming the new standard for karaoke because it is easy to store and transport, the DGX-220 will play MP3+G from CDs, DVDs, memory cards, or USB drives. Supports up to 5,000 MP3Gs
- CD+G to MP3G Converter – Go digital! Convert all your CD+G discs into MP3G and store them on SD cards, external hard drives or USB flash drives. Simply place your CD+G into the disc tray and encode directly to your storage device. You need only check off the tracks or the entire disc
- Faster Ripping Speeds – Capture a CD or CD+G disc to MP3 or MP3+G at 1x or the faster 4x speed and save you over 75% of capturing time.
- More Control Over Your Files – Delete files right off your storage device without a computer. You can also name your individual tracks when ripping a disc.
- Song List Creator for Jukebox Function – The DGX-220 will scan the entire drive and create a text file containing song information and a song number. You’ll just need to punch in the song number to play a song and you can print out the song list through you PC.
- Search – Find your favorite songs by using keywords found in the file name.
- HDMI Port – Allows 1 connection from player to your TV for both audio and video, including microphone audio. You can turn any HDMI Monitor into a karaoke screen. Sending audio signal digitally, you are getting the best sound quality without any interference
- MIC Audio through COAX & Optical Output – The only player to output microphone/vocal audio through COAX & Optical outputs eliminating the need for complex settings or connections.
- Headphone Jack – Built-in to the front panel so you can listen to your tracks privately
- Play Last Recorded Track – Just push a single button after recording to playback. No more spending lots of time going through menus leaving more time to record.
- Full 1080p – Pictures are displayed as clear as possible up to 1920×1080 resolution Using the HDMI output.
- Cue On Function – Player will stop at end of each track to wait for your next song selection.
- Multi-format karaoke player with high definition video output.
- Plays most downloaded karaoke tracks that are in MP3G format.
- Convert CD+G Discs into MP3+Gs at 1x or 4X the Speed.
- Digitally record your singing into an MP3G file to USB or SD Card with the push of a button!
- Direct Access Front Panel Design: Open, Close, Play, Pause, Previous, Next, 0 – 9 Number, Key , Microphone Volume, Echo Volume
- +/- 6 Steps Key Control
- Progressive Scan up to 1080p HD Video Output
- Headphone Output Jack.
- Video Output: HDMI, Composite Video, S-Video, Component Video, VGA Video
- Audio Output: 2 Channel (L/R), 5.1 Channel, Optical and Coaxial
- Two 1/4″ Microphone Inputs with Individual Volume Control
- Video Signal System: PAL/ NTSC/ AUTO
- Compatible with MP3, CD, VCD, CD+G, MP3+G, DVD, AVI, DivX
- Record singing while playing CD, VCD, CDG, MP3+G, or AVI (AVI audio track must be encoded in MP3)
- Simultaneous dual-screen display on HDMI and RCA output perfect for KJs
- Standard 2U High – Rackmountable (Kit sold separately)
- Power: 100 – 240V AC 50/60Hz