2500 Watt 2 Way 15" Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil for high power handling
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion
- 18 mm (3/4") birch plywood enclosure, finished in a black semi-matt textured paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate coverage control
- Multiple internal rigging points for install applications
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2-way full range TSP152-AN is a 2,500 Watt 15" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a...
Intuitive User Interface
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface‘s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced...