3000 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil for high power handling
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The Siena 3,000 Watt TSP118B-AN is a powered 18" front loaded, bass reflex subwoofer enclosure that is optimally tuned for extended low frequency response. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TSP118B-AN provides very high output...
Intuitive User Interface
On the rear panel amplifier module, you will find a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display, with a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, and Feedback Control (FBI). A combination balanced XLR/jack input is...